Tips & Best Practices for storing your trailer. Whether you are storing your trailer indoors in a storage garage or outdoors in a parking space. Here on some guidelines to help you get the best results. Especially if you are storing in over the winter.
- Make sure you park your trailer level.
- If parking on dirt, use a piece of wood for the trailer jack foot.
- Get wheel chalks for the trailer wheels to prevent in from rolling.
- If the trailer comes with addition rear jacks for leveling, make sure those are used.
- If it's a fish house or rv type trailer, use dryer sheets inside to keep mice away.
- Properly hang up the towing changes and electrical adapter to prevent it from damage.
We offer both inside trailer storage and trailer parking spots for rent.
Rear Trailer Jack