Storage Insurance

Make sure you add your storage unit to your home owners / renters policy. If that is not an option, contact us for storage insurance.

Storage Unit Insurance for Tenants

Since your storage unit is not insured. Best practice is to either add your storage unit and valuables in it to your home owners or renters insurance policy. You can also contact us for storage unit insurance. For more information on storage tenant insurance please contact RH Rebel Storage at 701-347-2542 or use our contact us form.

If you are renting a storage unit from us online, you can also just add storage insurance during the move-in process or ask us to do it for you. Just click the add insurance icon during the online move-in process.